Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking: 20 mins
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1 cup coconut milk/cream
- 1 cup steamed rice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup spring onions or chives sliced thinly
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 cups sweet and sour fish sauce
- ½ cup coconut cream
- In a blender, add flour, rice, coconut, water, sugar and salt. Blend to a smooth texture.
- Add chives and mix well with a spatula. Transfer into a pouring jug or alike
- Brush oil onto the cupping pan.
- Poor the mixture into the cupping pan. Cook until slight crusty golden brown.
- Cover each half with another to crate a sphere. Transfer onto a serving plate.
- Continue cooking until all mixture is finished or as required.
- For each individual, mix ½ cup sweet and sour fish sauce with 1 tbsp coconut cream.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce.
- Left over mixture can keep refregirated for 1 day in fridge.