Preparation: 5 mins
- 1 lt high quality vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup of Kampot pepper coarsely cracked
- Sprinkle pepper over ice cream in tub to cover the surface.
- Heat an ice cream scooper with hot water for 20 secs and scoop ice cream into a circular motion to create a ball shape.
- Place into a serving bowl and add more pepper and/or ice cream as desired.
- Add pieces of fresh coconut pulp, strawberries or cherries for added texture and flavor (here is where the West meet the South East!).
- Substitute vanilla with coconut ice cream.